Sunday, May 25, 2014

Religion Courses this Fall at Illinois College

I recently posted information about my fall courses at my new institution, Illinois College, but thought I should inform people also of those taught by my new religion colleagues: Caryn Riswold and Paul Spalding.

So, in addition to my three courses:

Rel 111: Hebrew Bible / Old Testament
Rel 189: Abrahamic Faiths
Rel 335: Sexuality in the Bible

Caryn Riswold will be offering:

Rel 104: Questions of Christianity
Rel 260: Religion and Literature
Rel 371: Women, Race, and Theology

While Paul Spalding will be offering:

Rel 130 QF: LC Quest of Forever: Religions
Rel 188: Religious Traditions of South and East Asia
Rel 322: China: History and Religion

So if you are a student enrolling in Illinois College next fall, keep some of these courses in mind!

No comments: